I. Translating with Loco Translate
- From the admin sidebar, click on Plugins -> Add New -> Install Loco Translate plugin
- Once this plugin has been activated, you will see Loco Translate on the sidebar, click on it
- Translate Wilcity: Click on Themes -> Search for “Wilcity” -> Choose a language: Select your Language -> Choose Location: We recommend using System option
- Translate Wilicty to your Language
- Do the same with Wilcity’s plugins: Click on Loco -> Plugins -> Search for “Wilcity”, “Wiloke” keywords
II. Translating config.translation.php
- Open the package that downloaded from https://themeforest.net/downloads, you will see a file call wilcity-childtheme.zip
- Extract this file -> create configs folder under wilcity-childtheme folder
- Copy wilcity -> configs -> config.translation.php to wilcity-childtheme -> configs folder.
- Open this file with a text editor -> Start to translate to your language like this instruction
'askForAllowAccessingLocationTitle' => 'My Language',
III. Translating Single Navigation and AddListing page
With the Single Navigation, You can enter your language directly.
Please follow and like us: