Step 1: Creating Confirmation page
- Go to Pages -> Add New -> Create a Confirmation page
- Enter something to Editor like “Congratulations, your account has been activated” in this page content.
- Once you have created the confirmation page, assign this page to the Wilcity Confirm Account Template
- Finally, click Publish butto
Assign Confirmation page to Theme Option
- Click on Appearance -> Theme Options -> Register & Login
- Set Enable to Confirm Users Email Address Option
- Assign the Confirmation Page that you created above to this setting,
- Finally, Click Save Changes
Warrning : If you don’t see the Confirmation Setting above, please enable Toggle Register.
Warning: Mail Issue
Some hostings will disable PHP Mail as the default, so the customer won’t get Email Notification. There are 2 ways to resolve it:
1 Contacting Hosting provider, and require them to enable it
2 Using an alternate solution: Plugins -> Install Easy SMTP -> Configuring it (We are using this way)
Warning: You MUST EXCLUDE THIS PAGE FROM CACHE
If You are using a Cache plugin (Or you are using Cache feature on your server), You must exclude this page slug from cache.
EG: If your confirmation page looks like this https://website.com/conferma-account/ => The page slug is conferma-account
To get Cache
EG: if you are using LiteSpeed Cache plugin, please click on Litespeed cache -> Settings -> Excludes -> Put
to exclude field.
If you are using Cloudaways, please read https://support.cloudways.com/how-to-exclude-url-from-varnish/
If you are using another plugin, please ask for plugin author for excluding a page from cache.