Wilcity is compatible with WP ALL IMPORT, which means you can migrate from another theme to Wilcity.
1. Installing WP Bulk Import and WP ALL Import
- From the admin sidebar, click on Plugins -> Add New -> Search for WP All Import -> Install and then activate it
- Download wilcity-bulk-import
- Click on Plugins -> Add New -> Choose File -> Upload Wilcity Bulk Import -> Activate it
2. Exporting data with WP All Export
- Click on Plugins -> Add New -> Search For WP All Export -> Install and Activate it
- Now you will see WP All Export on your admin sidebar -> Click on it -> Export data
3. Importing data with WP All Import
- From the admin sidebar, click on All Import -> New Import
- Select Upload a file or Download from URL
- Find CSV file and upload.
- Select New Items -> Listings next
- Click on Continue to Step 2
- Click on Continue to Step 3
- Expand Migrating to Wilcity: Drag the fields (Example: title, content) from the right column into the respective listing fields on the left.
- Under Taxonomies, Categories, Tags check Listing Locations, Listing Categories, and Listing Tags and drag the Location, Category, and Tag from the right column.
- Click on Continue to Step 4
- For Unique Identifier, click enter Auto-Detect
- Click on Continue
- Click on Confirm & Run Import and wait until it says Import Complete!