Update (Jun 13, 2018): All requests made to Stripe servers using older versions of TLS are now blocked.
Update (Jan 31, 2018): We’ve announced our final deprecation timeline for older versions of TLS.
Check if Your Website Supports TLS 1.2
- Installing https://www.dropbox.com/s/pucjlb07uljif1x/wilcity-check-tls2.zip?dl=0 plugin and Activate it
- Clicking on Pages -> New Page -> Put [wilcity_check_tls12] to the editor
- Clicking Publish -> View Page on the front-end, If you get the result looks like the following screenshot, which means your Website is supported TLS 1.2
How to upgrade from TLS 1.1 to TLS 1.2
- If you are using VPS, please read and follow https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-upgrade-my-openssl-to-support-tls-1-2
- Share Hosting: Please search for Google EG: If you are using GoDaddy, You can search for GoDaddy TLS 1.0 to 1.2, You will get https://vn.godaddy.com/community/GoDaddy-Web-Hosting/How-to-update-server-from-TLS-1-0-to-1-2/td-p/19223, Or you can contact your hosting provider directly to ask for this.