Step 1: Before getting to this article, make sure that
- Notification Settings has been setup
- You are using latest version of Wilcity. You can use WilcityService to check it
- You are using latest version of Wilcity App (You can download it ThemeForest)
- Make sure that you have an App that submitted to itunesconnect / Google Play and the App has been added to TestFlight (If it’s iOS App)
Step 2: Enable the Notification Debug Mode.
- From the Admin Sidebar click on Wiloke Tools -> Notifications
- Then scroll down, you will see Debug setting -> Enable it
II. Testing notification by adding new reviews to your owned listing.
- Create a new Contributor account
- Now, Open your TestFlight App / Android App -> Log into the account that created at step 1
- Log into WordPress admin as an administrator -> Create a listing and assign it to the Contributor
- Open the listing page and Add a review.
If you get a notification, You can stop reading there because this feature is working well.
Otherwise, go to Wiloke Tools/ Notification -> You will see the following messages:
- The Apple Push Notification service key for your account could not be loaded, likely due to a malformed p8 file. Expo needs a valid PEM key in order to deliver notifications to APNs => Please read Fixing iOS Push Notification Issue
Fixing iOS Push Notification Issue
- Please go to your Apple developer console, remove the old apple provision profile of your app
- Open your Terminal in your app builder folder, then run the commands
expo build:ios --clear-credentials
- After removing all existing key, Expo will asking you provide the certificates again ( Apple Distribution P12 file, Apple Push Key, and Apple Provision Profile file )
- When Expo asking the Apple Distribution P12 file, you can use the old one.
- When Expo asking the Apple Push Key, please use the P8 file get from Apple Developer page ( https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/build-ios-app/ -> Step II )
Then, let Expo handle the file Apple Provision Profile.