Step 1: Building Listing Location, Listing Category Template
- Login into your website
- Click on Pages -> Add New -> Enter in Your Page Title
- Set this page to Wilcity Taxonomy Template with King Composer
- Similar to the Homepage, We will use Page Builder to build this page. You can insert any shortcode you want to WordPress Editor https://www.dropbox.com/s/txnqn6or01ppnbv/Demo%20Using%20Elementor%20To%20Build%20Tax%20page.mp4?dl=0
- Finally, click Publish / Update button
Step 2: Setting up Listing Taxonomy Page Style
- Click on Appearance -> Theme Options -> Customize Taxonomies
- Set Listing Taxonomy Page Style to I create it myself mode
- Now, you will see Taxonomy Settings appear. Assigning the page that created at step 1 to Taxonomy you want (We called Listing Location, Listing Category, Listing Tag area taxonomies). If a Taxonomy Page is emptied, the default style will be used. In this example, I will assign (1) to Listing Location
- Click Save Changes
- Now go to Listings -> Listing Locations -> Click on any location, you will see the result.
Step 3: Setting up Promotion Listings
As you know, We have some places for promotions on the sidebar of Listing Location, Listing Category and Listing Tag page (
- Go to page that you created at Step 1
- Take advantage of Columns feature in page builder, We can insert Wilcity Promotion Listing widget like the attachment below
- Finally, Click Update / Publish page
Step 4: Importing Demo
If you just install Wilcity, We recommend using Wilcity Import Demo feature.
If you just want to import Taxonomy Page demo, please follow these steps:
- For WP Bakery Pagebuilder: Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/wtwtio55j4t444g/taxonomy-template.xml?dl=0 -> Log into your site -> Tools -> Import -> Select WordPress -> Import it
- For King Composer pagebuilder: Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/wk9x0r6f6fdyjqu/taxonomy-template.xml?dl=0 then do the same WP Bakery Pagebuilder
- For Elementor: Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0s5y1vodqbasdg/taxonomy-template.json?dl=0 -> Log into your site -> Elementor -> My Templates -> Import Template -> Import this file.