To use Wiloke Gmail Login (Premium Plugin), you will need to create a project on the Google Developer Console and create an OAuth 2.0 client ID.
Get an Android OAuth Client ID
- Build a standalone app and download the apk, or find one that you have already built.
- Go to the Google Developer Credentials.
- Click Create credentials, then OAuth client ID, then select the Android radio button.
Google Certificate Fingerprintfrom the previous step and insert it in the Signing-certificate fingerprint field.
- Add your
ca.brentvatne.growlerprowler) to the Package name field.
- Press Create.
8. Copy OAuth Client ID
Note that if you’ve enabled Google Play’s app signing service ( your app already uploaded to Google Play Store ), you will need to grab their app signing certificate in production rather than the upload certificate returned by
expo fetch:android:hashes. You can do this by grabbing the SHA1 from Play Console -> Your App -> Release management -> App signing, and then going to the API Dashboard -> Credentials and adding the signature to your existing credential.
Get an iOS OAuth Client ID
If you want to use native sign in for a standalone app, you can follow these steps. These steps assume that you already have it working on the Expo client app.
- Add a
app.jsonif you don’t already have one.
- Open your browser to Google Developer Credentials
- Click Create credentials and then OAuth client ID, then choose iOS.
- Provide your
ca.brentvatne.growlerprowler) in the Bundle ID field, then press Create.
- Copy the given OAuth client ID and iOS URL scheme
For Deploying to a standalone app on Android or iOS please follow this doc https://documentation.wilcity.com/knowledgebase/deploying-to-a-standalone-app-on-android-or-ios/