1. Extract the package that was downloaded from Themeforest, you will see a folder called wilcity-app.zip -> Extract it.
2. Open app.json, you should replace name, description, slug, version, android -> package with your information. You should read https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/guides/building-standalone-apps.html to know more
3. Open configApp.js Replace baseUrl with your website URL, Set your app at colorPrimary
4. Build Standard Alone Android App On Window
5. Build Standard Alone Android App on MacBook
We recommend you use expo command:
expo build:android --type app-bundle
To build the Android App Bundle Package for submit – recommended by Google.
6. Submit to Google Play Store